(中文翻译)David Archuleta’s Crush

Oct 27, 2008 by     Comments Off    Posted under: 旧曲·新词

David Archuleta 的 Crush
中文翻译:rayvolvez(蔡伊琳)

I hung up the phone tonight
今夜我 挂了 电话
Something happened for the first time deep-inside
心底 第一次 洋起了 好奇妙
Its a rush, what a rush (what a rush)
的冲动, 喔冲动(喔冲动)

‘Cause the possibility
因那 可能的可能
That you-would ever feel the same way about me
那就是你也 会和我感 同身受
Just too much, just too much
我不能, 不欣喜

Why do I keep running from the truth?
我又为何要逃避真实?
All I ever think about is you
你是我脑里唯一 思索
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
我为你倾倒了, 你是梦寐
And I’ve just got to know
而我才刚懂得

Do you ever think when you’re all alone
是否你想过 当你一个人
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
我们能一起 我们能到哪?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
是我疯狂还是恋爱了?
Is it real or just another crush?
是真实还是又是暗恋?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
你会否窒息 当我看着你?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
你是否在犹豫 就同我一样?
‘Cause I’m trying trying to walk away
因我不停不停 想要逃开
But I know this crush ain’t goin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
但我知这感觉不会离开-哎-哎-哎-哎
Goin’ away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
不会离开-哎-哎-哎-哎

Has it ever crossed your mind
你是否曾经想过
When we’re hanging,
当我们一起
spending time girl,
在一起girl,
are we just friends?
是朋友吗?
Is there more, is there more?
不止是,朋友吧?

See it’s a chance we’ve gotta take
瞧这是机会要把握
‘Cause I believe
因我相信
that we can make this into
我们能将这机遇
something that will last
转变成一辈子
Last forever, forever
直天荒老,地沧桑


上一则Parla Piu' Piano (The Godfather) 下一则(英文翻译)黄品源 的 “你怎么舍得我难过”



Comments are closed.

日历

October 2008
M T W T F S S
« Sep   Nov »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.